Monday, May 4, 2015

Be A Coach!



I have had my own business for 8 years now and am looking to expand my team.  I am a health and fitness coach who is helping curvy women across North America find their love for being active, eating well and indulging on occassion ;)
You do not have to have any experience in the field but you must be encouraging,  motivating and want to get into get your own booty in gear to get healthy!

As a coach I help people by using at home workout programs (you’ve heard of them before....P90X, Insanity, T25, PIYO, the 21 Day Fix and many more!). I add them to a private facebook group and coach them through their programs.  I have clients all over Canada and the US!

It’s so rewarding, a lot of fun and I earn some serious cash.

If you are:

1 Fitness enthusiasts who want to make fitness a career. No, you don’t have to be a personal trainer, but you can be!

Or
2 Already successful in fitness and are often asked for health or diet advice.


Or
3 Fitness instructors/ trainers that want to expand their reach and get paid more for doing what they are already doing.


Or
4 Looking to earn extra money from home.


Or
5 Ready to get in the best shape of their life and love the idea of helping other people reach their goals!



Send me a message to see if coaching is for you!

No comments: