Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Win a Copy of 21 Day Fix!!!!



Win a copy of the 21 DAY FIX!!!!

The hottest workout program is being released on February 3, 2014 and I want to give you a FREE copy!!! The 21 Day Fix is a unique portion-control system combined with easy-to-follow workouts that fit into anyone's busy schedule! As an added bonus you will be coached by me to help you get incredible results in a private facebook group. To be one of the first to get your hands on this amazing workout, you must do the following:



Step 1 - Make me your Beachbody Coach for free!!!! It only takes two minutes and you can sign up here. Click on JOIN to get a FREE membership.

Note - this contest is only open to new Beachbody customers without a Beachbody Coach. If you do not have a coach, but have a BB account, add me on facebook www.facebook.com/roxdamico so we can chat!!

Step 2 - Send an email to roxdamico@gmail.com with the Subject Line "I want to win the 21 Day Fix!" In your email, please include the following:
1 - Your name
2 - Your phone number
3 - Your email address
4 - What best describes your fitness level:
a) I don't workout at all
b) I go for walks
c) I workout 2-4 times a week
d) I workout regularly either at the gym or at home
e) I live to workout
5 - Do you own a Beachbody workout program? If so, which one?
6 - Do you have a Beachbody account?
a) Yes I am a coach
b) yes I am a customer
c) Yes I am a customer with another coach
d) No
7 - Are you ready to change?!
The most important reason for starting this journey is your WHY. Why do you want this program, why do you want to get fit and healthy, tell me your main reason for wanting a healthier life!!


Step 3 - Leave a comment on this page - Why should YOU win a FREE copy of the 21 Day Fix?

Good Luck!! The winner will be announced on February 2, 2014 on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RoxDAmicoBB

Contest Rules:
- This contest is only open to the individuals who have followed all the steps listed above.
- This contest is only open to my Beachbody Customers.
- There will be one winner for this contest. The winner will be selected and posted on February 2, 2014 on https://www.facebook.com/RoxDAmicoBB
- There is no purchase required to enter the contest.
- The contest is not associated in any way with Beachbody or Team Beachbody.
- The contest is open to Canadian and United States residents who are 21 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by US or Canadian law.
- Winner will have to answer a skill testing question.
- Winner will receive one copy of 21 Day Fix (Estimated Retail Value $60) once made a available for purchase by Beachbody.

- The contest closes on February 1, 2014 at 11:59pm EST.

Good Luck!!!!

5 comments:

CCoutu said...

I should win this contest, because I deserve to improve my health and physical well being and become a role model for my family and a success story for Beach Body.

Marie1 said...

I think I should win because I need your help Beachbody! Whoever said the last 10-15 lbs are the hardest to lose was so right! I need to get out of my rut and get my summer body ready!

taken by tiffany said...

I think I should win because I'm READY to make a change!

Unknown said...

I have been active for most of my life, there are things that happened in my life and no one said life would-be easy. I couldn't cope with what was handed to me as I wasn't given the tools too, and ultimately my health is what has suffered as this was the only thing that I didn't have time for. I'm a first time mom, my daughter just turn one. I don't want to be this person to her. I want to be the mom that can bend down and reach her own feet, I want her to sit on my lap and not be pushed away because I'm fat. I want to fit in my clothes and most importantly I want her to be proud of me. I hope I win as I want to get started on being a new mom.

Unknown said...

I want to win this b/c I think it would be an awesome program and it would give me the tools and knowledge I need to do this. I have been looking into many programs but unfortunately I don't have the money so winning this would be great. I want to get healthy and be around for my kids future. I just want to get back to my happy and confident self. I have been putting this off for one reason or another and now its time.