Monday, January 19, 2015

Banana Popsicles

I love sweets. I love chocolate. I love nuts. I love it when they are all combined into ooeey-ooeey-goodness!!! I am following the 21 Day Fix plan and came up with these bad boys to help my sweet craving in the evenings!  They were so good and just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy me!



Recipe Banana Popsicles:
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp chopped almonds
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chocolate chips

Directions:
- Combine honey and almond butter, put in micowave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add unsweetened coconut and chopped almonds to a pan, toast until they are golden brown
- Insert popsicle stick into the banana (I didn't have any popsicle sticks, so I just ended cutting mine with a fork and knife)
- Spread the honey and almond butter mixture over the banana
- Roll banana in coconut and almonds, top with chocolate chips, if desired
- Place in freezer for an hour, then enjoy!
- You can double or triple the recipe if you want to make more!

21 Day Fix
- 2 purple (fruit)
- 1 blue
- 3 tsp (or 4 if you use the chocolate chips)
- 1/2 orange


No comments: