Thursday, October 30, 2008

About

After the birth of my first child, I decided I wanted to get into personal training and help others overcome their challenges with weight loss, healthy eating and an overall better lifestyle.  My approach to weight loss has always been simple: work hard, eat right and you will see results.  Losing weight does not happen over night, it's a process where you learn better lifestyle habits, what the good fats are, what the good carbs are, knowing that strength training is just as important as cardio training, etc.

In 2008 I received my personal training certification and started training clients in their homes and at local parks.   The summer of 2008 I started a boot camp with my Dad, Sunrise Boot Camp, and we were extremely successful!  We had  many participants re-register over the spring, summer and fall.  All of our clients had very impressive results.

Now I am ready to get back into training and I am tracking my progress for you to see that it takes hard work, dedication, commitment and a positive attitude!

I'd love to help you reach your goals! Email me or call me if you would like more details.