Monday, October 27, 2008

Testimonials

Since hiring Roxanne as my personal trainer, I feel healthier, stronger and definitely more fit! I've always hated "organized" exercise but I love working out with Roxanne because she has such a positive attitude and reassuring coaching style. Her work-outs are different every time and she has lots of sound nutritional advice to offer. I would highly recommend Roxanne to anyone who wants to feel better and get in shape!

Rose

______________________

Roxanne,

I have been training with you for two months now and have noticed a huge difference not only in my appearance and weight loss but also in my health and outlook on life. I have more energy and sleep better at night. I also have much more endurance. I work in the retail field and find that I am able to work longer days and weeks without feeling as tired. I also have less pain in my legs and feet! Thank you for working so hard with me, I really appreciate it and will continue until I am ready to maintain on my own. You have made me believe it is possible for me to get into shape!


Thanks again Roxanne,
MaryAnn Lepine

_____________________

Joining the bootcamp was a difficult decision but one well worth it. No regrets whatsoever in doing this. Getting up at 5 was easier than I thought and having Roxanne and Darryl greet you every morning with a different workout made it even easier. They are very knowledgeable, motivating, and friendly and quickly get you hooked on exercising. After 4 weeks of exercising 5 days per week. I wanted to join again. After 8 weeks I feel healthier, more energetic and ready to keep exercising. Thank you Roxanne and Darryl for helping me achieve my goals and getting me on the right path to a healthier lifestyle.

Sylvie

Sylvie lost a total of 12.5 inches of body fat over 8 weeks, while attending Sunrise Bootcamp.


_______________________



Dear Darryl & Roxanne,

Just a little note to thank you both very much. I totally enjoyed Sunrise BootCamp. The both of you are so encouraging and also very knowledgeable. I absolutely feel much better physically and mentally. I have a lot more energy and confidence. I am also very proud of my buddy Debbie. You both have made a positive difference in our lives.

Sincerely,

Tracy C.


______________________
I wanted to thank you for the training that you offered me in June. Your constant support combined with your awesome sense of humour made me feel great about myself. You challenged me to my full potential and all the while, I never felt like my poor past habits were a factor. You both believed in me throughout the whole process. Intense workouts with intense relationship building at the same time; a winning combination.

Thanks,
Lise D.


_______________________
It was a great experience for me to attend the boot camp. I noticed more energy. I would recommend giving the camp a try.

Jackie B.

Jackie B. lost a total of 4.5 inches of body fat while participating 3 days a week for 4 weeks at Sunrise BootCamp._______________________


Sunrise BootCamp is the perfect program for the “fitness challenged”. With the professional gudiance and positive motivation from the instructors, you can’t help but lose!


John T.


John T. lost a total of 8.0 inches of body fat while participating 3 days a week for 4 weeks at Sunrise BootCamp.


_______________________

Wow, I never thought exercising at 5:30 a.m. would feel so invigorating and rewarding! Sunrise BootCamp game me energy, increased my endurance tremendously and I now feel that I actually have some muscle- who knew!!! Big, big thank you to Darryl and Roxanne. I am appreciative of your method of motivation (without shame or yelling) and also for your great advice.


See you at the next Bootcamp!

Heidi


Heidi lost a total of 8.0 inches of body fat while participating 5 days a week for 4 weeks at Sunrise BootCamp.