Friday, July 11, 2014

Results from the 3 Day Refresh!



I don't think I can say enough good things about this program!!

I have done a lot of "diets" and "cleanses" in the past and by the end of day 1 I want to eat everything in my house or I'm a complete bitch to everyone! This program was totally different!!

I lost 6.5lbs and feel amazing after doing it! The fuziness in my head is gone, my skin is clearer, I have more energy and I am no longer bloated!

The thing I really loved about this program is that you can still exercise on it! I wouldn't suggest doing a spartan race or a marathon but getting in a 30 minute workout is no problem and you wont' need a nap when you are done. I did workout every day; Monday and Tuesday I did a PIYO workout and on Wednesday I went a little overboard, I did 2 PiYo workouts and a 40 minute hip hop ab workout. I overdid it on wednesday and was quite hungry on wednesday night so I drank a couple decaf chai teas (nothing added to them) and had some water, chewed the life out of piece of sugar free gum and went to bed!

Here is what a day looks like:

Breakfast: Shakeology and a fruit from the list

Morning snack: fiber drink

Lunch: Vanilla Fresh Shakeology, a serving of healthy fats and a serving of veggies.

Afternoon Snack: Serving of veggies

Dinner: Vanilla Fresh Shakeology, a serving of healthy fats and a recipe from their dinner menu (veggies!)

If you are considering a cleanse, or want to get back on track or have a weekend event coming up I would strongly suggest this program!!

On average people are losing between 3-6lbs in the 3 days, if you do that once a month for the rest of the year and continue to eat well and exercise you can lose up to 15-30lbs just from doing the 3 day refresh every month!!

I have an online support group starting on July 28 for anyone interested in the 3 Day Refresh. The first 3 days we will be doing the refresh then I will provide everyone with a free 7 day clean eating meal plan to help you continue on your journey!

Send me an email roxdamico@gmail.com or find me on facebook www.facebook.com/roxdamicobb to reserve your spot in my group!!

No comments: