Wednesday, February 5, 2014

LEADERS Wanted!!



If I told you that you could earn extra income while getting fit and helping others get fit and healthy, would you apply?

If you had extra income, what would you do with it?? Pay down debt, pay bills, take a family vacation, buy that coach bag you have been eying?!

LEADERS WANTED!!

I am searching for positive, energetic, and passionate people to work with me 1-on-1 to learn how to build additional income from their home by helping others improve their health and fitness.

You will be trained and mentored by me, someone who loves helping other people and has built a good little income working roughly 10 hours a week.

Here's what's involved:
- 10 hours per week ( required - all at home, on your own time )
- In depth online training materials and tools provided
- Must be teachable and willing to learn!
- Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed!
- Must be willing to invest in yourself

(You do NOT have to have any experience with health and fitness!!)

I'm currently selecting people who meet the requirements to be in my online training program starting in a few weeks. This is an incredible opportunity! You have to work for it but the rewards will be incredible!! Send me an email roxdamico@gmail.com or click here

No comments: