Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Why Not YOU?!!

Do not let what other people think of you stop you from doing anything you want in life!


When I became a beachbody coach I was so scared of what other people would think of me. For most of my life I always felt a need to be accepted by others, always please others and I didn’t like confrontation. I knew that when I started sharing what I was doing with beachbody that people would start to make fun of me, say that I wasn’t in great shape so how could I help others, and talk a...bout me behind my back. But I did it anyways and didn’t listen to those people. It was a struggle at first to share so much and put myself out there but I knew if I wanted my goals and dreams to come true, I had to keep doing it. I started to focus on the positive...the results my clients were getting, the effort that my team was putting in and I started to be more consistent with my workouts and eating better. I used the negative energy to fuel me, to change my mindset, to improve myself and to work harder.

Do not let the fear of what others think hold you back!!! If I did, I don’t know where I would be right now, I am so happy I pushed those thoughts aside and did what I knew in my heart would work for me!






I am starting an internship program next week for people who don’t care about what others think and would like to be a part of my team where I will teach you how I run my business and help you to get your business up and running!


Please apply if:
- You want to start something that could positively affect your life
- You are ready to transform your health and life
- You want to stop living pay cheque to pay cheque
- Know that you are destined for something amazing in this life!



Apply here if you are interested!

No comments: