Monday, January 19, 2015

Nachos!

I've been following the 21 Day Fix program on and off for a few months. If you don't know what it is it's a portion control eating and workout program that will get you amazing results in 21 days!  The 21 Day Fix has completely changed the way I eat and look at food!

Every month I host online health and fitness groups for people who want to do the 21 Day Fix or another workout program at home. My job as your coach is to ensure you follow the program but also to ensure you don't get bored or fall off the wagon!  I love to make unhealthy foods, 21 day fix approved. Just because you are following an eating guide doesn't mean you have to just eat salad and chicken!

Last week I made 21 Day Fix approved nachos!  They were so good and gave me my nacho fix for the week!

Recipe:
- 12 black bean chips
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa

Directions:
- Place black bean chips on baking pan. Top with shredded cheese, bake at 350 for 10 minutes.  Remove from oven, top with salsa and some plain greek yogurt. Serve with your choice of vegetables on the side.

21 Day Fix:
- 1 green (vegetables)
- 1 red (protein)
- 1 blue (cheese)
- 1 yellow (carbs)


No comments: