Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Being a Beachbody Coach!



As a Beachbody Coach I get asked all the time if this is a pyrmaid scheme….I'm sure a lot of you think that what I am doing is sketchy, secretive and misguiding. Once people ask me about what I do I explain I truly help others, how I don't make money unless my team is successful and how I don't care about the money! It is all about the people that I can help to reach their own fitness and health goals!

Anything new you do takes time to build trust. There wil always be negative people out there and if you believe deep down that you are helping others then never let that bother you!

You are meant to be on this earth to help others in a positive way! Don't let someone else tell you that you can't!

I BELIEVE that we have a weight loss solution that truly works! I get to go to bed every night and feel like I have made a difference in a positive way! THAT MAKES ME FEEL AMAZING!!!!

http://youtu.be/MQ4pHCf7GkU

No comments: