Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's time Mama got her groove back!



This summer has been tough to stay on track!!  BBQ's, parties, patios, wine nights with friends, so many tasty snacks and treats and I am totally feeling the effects of indulging just a little too much. 

With school starting very soon, I know myself and probably many other mom's are panicking on how they will handle everything from losing those extra summer pounds, making healthy meals, lunches for the kids, scheduling workouts, keeping up with the house responsibilities, social activities, lessons for the kids, working, and how they will balance it all!  (omgosh I think I just gave myself a panic attack!)

I thought it would be a great time to start a 30 day online boot camp to help you find balance in your life and make sure you take time to care for yourself!!

What you can expect:
- How to start eating clean and healthy; cleaning out your pantry of the "bad" foods, meal prep, grocery shopping help.
- Easy, healthy recipes.
- Workouts that you can do at home with minimal to no equipment.
- Tips on organization; laundry and cleaning scheduling and how to de-clutter your home.
- Snack and lunch ideas for the kids.
- Tips on how to live your best life; being happy and grateful for everything that you have :)

If you want details, comment below or send me an email to roxdamico@gmail.com.  This group will start on Tuesday September 2, 2014.

****There is a cost to this group that we can discuss if you want more details :)


No comments: