Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan August 11 to August 17, 2014

I am always looking for different meal ideas and love seeing what other people are eating!!    I thought I would share my weekly meal plans with you to hopefully inspire or motivate you to try something new!

It's very important when exercising and losing weight that you eat 6x a day and that you eat enough!  Many people think that the less you eat the quicker you will lose weight.  Not true!! Your body needs fuel so it can function properly and get your metabolism going so you can lose weight.  Always eat breakfast within 1 hour of waking up and never eat within 2 hours of going to bed.

Planning my meals and prepping my food helps me to stay on track and not over-spend at the grocery store.

From Monday to Wednesday this week I am doing the 3 Day Refresh.

Here is my breakfast from yesterday:






Here is my lunch from yesterday:





This meal plan is what I eat, as you can see I will include what my family eats for dinner but not for the other meals.

Weekly meal plan:







No comments: